took me a while, but I finally found out what’s happening.
In the meta-model, there is an extra space character in front of ‘Class’, so that it’s called
‘ Class’, which is the reason for the incorrect ‘class not found’.
In the short-term, if you just remove the extra space from the meta-model, or the reference MM (or both) then all will be well. I will fix this error in the next release.
I’ve checked, and it’s only ‘Class’ meta-types which do this – everything else seems fine. Probably a ‘funny’ from EA…
Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.