Products

Home Forums eaTeamWorks Beta DAO.Database [3103] – when eaTeamWork is installed

Home Forums eaTeamWorks Beta DAO.Database [3103] – when eaTeamWork is installed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fryderyk
    Participant

When I tray connect BPMN elements each other I get alert from Sparx EA about “DAO.Database” what block application entirelly. Problem come from eaTeamWorks, because it appear only when application is installed. It regards only local EA projects (on local station), when I tray connect elements in database located on the server it work properly. It block the Sparx EA, then I have to reset system from Task Manager tool.

Attachments:
    Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

Which version of eaTeamWorks are you using?
    This is a class of error where the eaTeamworks code has good error-handelling, but the Sparx API decides to put up an error message anyway.
    Does eaTeamWorks continue to work when this happens?
    Also, what kind of local repository are you using? EAP/EAPX/QEA/QEAX ?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Ian Mitchell.
    Fryderyk
    Participant

eaTeamWorks_32_bit_1.2.4.0
    EAPX
    eaTW continue to work after reset.

Fryderyk
    Participant

eaTM has completely blocked me from working with Sparx EA. Since version 1.2.4.0 it blocks building any relationships between elements in diagrams and using a matrix.
    I have to uninstall your application. Using oldest version I never had problem like that.

Attachments:
    Fryderyk
    Participant

Like dldest version I mean old EaDocx.

Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

PLease you try this again with the latest version. I can not reproduce this error, so I think I need more details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download