Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX issue with EA14

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX issue with EA14

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Philipp Woditsch
    Participant

Hi,

i am using eaDocX version eaDocXRelease.3.9.3.17 and updated EA to version 14. When trying to use the AddIn EA shows “Error – Missing (0x80040154)”. Are there any known issues or incompatibles with this versions?

Thanks & Regards,
    Philipp

Stephen
    Participant

I am also having the same issue but on EA 14/13

I had installed eadocx version 4 but due to some functionality not working on this version reverted back to version 3 at which point this error message occured

Now cannot use eadocx at all!!!!

eadocX Support
    Participant

We don’t know of any issues between EA versions, as far as installing eaDocX is concerned.
    Where we DO see problems is in upgrading EA, downgrading EA, or other changes to the EA installation which eaDocX is expecting.
    If you de-install eaDocX and EA, AND make sure your registry is clean, then start again, this usually gets everything working OK.

Philipp Woditsch
    Participant

Thanks for the hint.
    Just to be sure, it is not mandatory to have eaDocX v4 when using EA 14, eaDocX v3.x should also work?

eadocX Support
    Participant

In terms of installing, EA14 is fine with eaDocX v3.
    There are a couple of small features of eaDocX V4 which use features of V14, but we check first before trying to use them (saving of documents inside EA elements)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download