Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX4beta Packages automatically include childre

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocX4beta Packages automatically include childre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Sherwood
    Participant

Hi

With the new version, I’m seeing packages automatically including their children after other requested elements. I don’t think this was the case in the previous version and I definitely want to avoid it.

Example model and document attached.

Cheers

Daniel

eadocX Support
    Participant

Hi Daniel,
    We had a long discussion about whether, for a new workbook, it’s better to include children of elements, or make it a user-selectable option.
    In the end, we decided to make it the default. You can go back to NOT including children of elements in the settings for a Worksheet.
    What decided it in the end was that during testing, I kept being surprised when the list of elements was smaller than I expected, then remembered I had to click the ‘children’ option, and this happened so many times we decided that exporting children should be the default.

Daniel Sherwood
    Participant

For the example included, where can I disable this option?

Administrator
    Participant

Worksheet settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download