Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Element Profile Tagged Values not in excel

Home Forums eaDocX queries Element Profile Tagged Values not in excel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raelene Rushing
    Participant

We have taken a use case and generated a program specific user story based off the use case but with multiple attributes and enums…this profile was then imported into our project.

I want to generated an excel spreadsheet thru EADocx that grabs these attributes/enums…because these values are used extensively to gathers metrics for our sprints/scrums….this has been very labor intensive…

Unfortunately I am not seeing the list of attributes when I select a package that contains these customer user stories and generate an EADOCx excel spreadsheet.

Am I doing something wrong our is this feature just not available in EADOCx.

Thanks

Raelene Rushing

Adrian Support
    Participant

Sorry about the delay in reply.

I suspect you are not doing anything wrong – do a quick test with a class element and that will verify your procedure works.

However, the simple answer is that when we included the ability to output attributes (and operations) it was driven by class elements (and data tables), hence at present the code only allows attribute output from these elements. I did a quick check and was able to output Use Cases attributes. I’ll discuss with the boss about what level of support for other elements he would like.

Regards

eaDocX support

Guillaume Finance
    Participant

Hi

I just tried doing the same with interfaces and operations (Open ALL in Excel : Operations) and it doesn’t work either.
    It would be worth I think to include interface elements.

thanks
    Guillaume

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download