Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Fatal error

Home Forums eaDocX queries Fatal error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CASSE Olivier
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying EADocx over EA v14 using Word 2010 on Windows 7 (French).

when following the “Getlost” tutorial, got a fatal error: “incompatible file extension and type ”

document seems generated at least, but worrying a bit getting this message so early…

any hint on how to fix this?

thanks,
    Olivier

eadocX Support
    Participant

eaDocX no longer supports .doc files – only .docX – I think this may be the problem.

CASSE Olivier
    Participant

Ok, thank you for your reply, but…how do I fix this ?

is there an up to date tutorial available?

Olivier

eadocX Support
    Participant

Hi Olivier
    I’m right in the middle of creating some new videos to help you get started with eaDocX, but they won’t be ready for a few days.
    They will mostly start by create an eaDocX ‘Quick Document’, and that is how I suggest you start as well:
    – pick a package in your model – not one with 1000s of elements/diagrams (otherwise the documents will take some time to generate) – just a small one.
    – just right-click and choose eaDocX/Quick Document.
    This will show you quite a few eaDocX features, and the help (which I’m also updating 🙁 ) has more details.
    If you get stuck, please email me at support at eaDocX dot com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download