Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries flow properties not appearing in flow specificatio

Home Forums eaDocX queries flow properties not appearing in flow specificatio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Elson
    Participant

I’m using eaDocX 2.1.0.31 and EA 9.2.921. I’m finding that a flow specification box with flow properties appearing in EA does not have the flow properties appearing in the document – example attached.

Thank you, Mark

eadocX Support
    Participant

Mark – sorry I missed this.
    Yet again, my lack of knowledge of EA lets me down 🙁
    How does one create FlowProperties? Once I can create some, I’ll have a look at how to document them!
    BTW – is this a SysML thing? Do I need the SysML add-in installed ?

Mark Elson
    Participant

Hello,

You do need the SysML add-in installed. You then find the flowProperties under the MDG Technology for SysML/SysML Flows toolbox.

You can drop a flowProperty onto a block. It then looks like a part sitting on the block but also appears in a flowProperties compartment that appears in the block (as in the upload in my previous message. The flowProperty does appear as a child of the block in the Project Browser. I delete the part-like box from the diagram leaving the block with the flowProperty listed in its flowProperties compartment.

Mark

Mark Elson
    Participant

I’ve just upgraded EA from 9.2 to 9.3 and the flowProperties now appear correctly in the eaDocX document. So it looks like it was an EA rather than an eaDocX issue.

eadocX Support
    Participant

I always thought that 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download