Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Hide empty rows in table

Home Forums eaDocX queries Hide empty rows in table

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    i.deeds
    Participant

Hello,

I’m modeling BPMN diagrams and use the table format to show the notes in my BPMN elements (activities, gateways and events).
    For example for gateways, my splitting gateways have a description in the note (the rules for splitting), but the joining gateways at the end do not have a description, they also don’t have a name in my model. As a result, in the table, I have an empty row for every “joining” gateway.
    Is there a way to automatically remove these empty rows from the generated table?

Thanks!

Lien

eadocX Support
    Participant

Interesting idea!
    There is nothing in native eaDocX to help you, unless the ‘joining’ gateways have a different stereotype, which isn’t normal.
    Best option is to write a little script which eaDocX can call to print ‘Gateway’ elements. That script could then look at the directions of the connectors coming into it, and decide what to print based on that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download