Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Horizontal start of table

Home Forums eaDocX queries Horizontal start of table

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank Benkert
    Participant

Hello,

is it possible to align a generated Table a few centimeters from the left border? In my template the whole text has 2 centimeters indention, but the generated tables always starts at the left border.

I’m evaluating eaDocX 2.2.1.2 with EA 9.1.909 and Word 2010.

Thanks in advance!

eadocX Support
    Participant

The Generator doesn’t specify where tables appear – we just insert them into Word, so I think there must be a setting in Word somewhere which controls the indentation of tables. Maybe a ruler, or tabs controls? Sorry we can’t be of more help 🙁

Frank Benkert
    Participant

Thanks, but it seems not that easy.
    I can define standard-formattings for tables in word, but the generated tables always looks the way I define them in [eaDocX Options]->[Word styles]->[Table styles].
    Maybe the indention is an attribute the generator can set, like padding and spacing.
    Are there some kind of generator-templates (like code-snippets) I can change somewhere to see what happens?

eadocX Support
    Participant

Sorry it doesn’t do what you want. I’m looking at allowing you to specify the Word table style (for the next release) but that seems to be a bit fragile In MS Word) as well.
    Your idea about allowing code snippets is a good one: I’ll see if I can can build it into the next vesion as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download