Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to hide Tagged value notes?

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to hide Tagged value notes?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Szymon
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve created in EA my own MDG with customised element. This element has new tagged values, which are drop down menus (‘enum’ type). By default EA has created for each of this tagged value a tagged value note i.e. “Values: X, Y, Z”, where X, Y, Z are values available in the drop down menu.

As a result of above eaDocX generates tagged value setting and tagged value note into the same cell, within a table configured in the eaDocX profile of this element.

I’m searching for the solution which will eliminate generation of tagged value note (just tagged value setting) into the cell of table being configured for in eaDocX profile.

Otherwise I am forced to manually removed the tagged value notes for each of created elements.

Thanks for your help,
    Szymon P.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Which eaDocX version are you using? This is ESSENTIAL in any posting!

Szymon
    Participant

eaDocX 3.5.0.1.
    Corpo Edition

eadocX Support
    Participant

Issue was fixed in 3.5.0.3 – please see release notes.

Szymon
    Participant

Many thanks !
    Works fine 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download