Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to preserve note formatting in published outpu

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to preserve note formatting in published outpu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Wyatt
    Participant

Links to existing elements that are created in an element note appear as blue undelined (hyperlink) text. When I publish using EADOCX this formatting is stripped and replaced by the Normal style. EADOCX is quite inconsistent because other formatting such as bold text is retained in the published output. Why is the blue underlined text created via links to other elements not preserved? Is there any way of preserving this formatting?

eadocX Support
    Participant

Just so I’m clear, where is the ‘element note’ which you refer to? Is it a reference, from within a ‘notes’ field, to another EA element?

Matthew Wyatt
    Participant

Yes it is. I created this by right clicking and then Create>Link to existing element. This text appears blue and underlined in the note within EA but this formatting is removed when published to a word doc using EADOCX. This does not happen when publishing using normal EA document creation. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download