Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to print composite diagrams

Home Forums eaDocX queries How to print composite diagrams

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Geert Bellekens
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to print the create a section that first shows an activity, its description, and after that its composite diagram.

But I can’t find the option to select the composite diagram. Am I missing something, or is this feature not (yet) implemented?

PS. My composite diagram is NOT owned by the Activity.

Thanks

Geert

eadocX Support
    Participant

Ah – the composite diagram not owned by the element – I hadn’t thought of that.
    I don’t suppose you know where EA saves details of which diagram is the composite for an element ? In which case, I can add the feature, just for you.

Geert Bellekens
    Participant

Ian,

EA.Element.CompositeDiagram should return the composite diagram for an element.
    Fun fact: EA doesn’t always store the composite diagram ID in the same place. Sometimes it in PDATA1, sometimes elsewhere. Always fun when using queries :huh:

eadocX Support
    Participant

I have added this as a new feature to the next build, which is scheduled to be 3.6.0.3. I plan to release this later today (27/3/2015) or early next week. How urgent is this Geert ?

Geert Bellekens
    Participant

Would be nice if we can get this working by next week.
    I’m trying to sell eaDocX to this client and I need to show them an example of a document based on a BPMN process.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download