Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries List of tagged values of class attribute

Home Forums eaDocX queries List of tagged values of class attribute

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    L
    Participant

Hello
    I would like to generate class (inline), then each its attribute (inline) and for each attribute all tagged values (table). Generator should take all of them without me having to specify which tagged values I want – I want all of those I specified.

Class A
    – Attr 1
    TV1: true
    TV2: hello
    – Attr 2
    TV2: hi
    TV3: blue

Is this scenario possible with eaDocx?

Thank you very much.

eadocX Support
    Participant

No.
    eaDocX requires that you specify each attribute and tagged value which you want to print.
    Your question seems to be a bit contradictory: you want all TVs “without me having to specify”, but also “I want all of those I specify”.
    I’m confused.

L
    Participant

Thank you for your answer and I’m sorry,I meant “I want all tagged values that have a value specified”

In my example I would need to specify that I want to see TV1, TV2 and TV3 but if Attr2 doesn’t have a value for TV1 then it will be generated anyway with “n/a” value – that’s what I want to avoid.

It would be great to itterate over TVs which has a value for the attribute and print them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download