Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Matrix Report Enhancements

Home Forums eaDocX queries Matrix Report Enhancements

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Joab Stieglitz
    Participant

I use a lot of the same matrix reports in multiple documents, and they frequently need tweaking.

1. However, whenever you open a matrix reports properties, the column order always reverts to alphabetical rather than whatever it has been set to. For example, all of my matrix reports have the source columns Parent Name, Name, Alias and Author in that order. But whenever I open the matrix report properties, they revert to Alias, Author, Name, Parent Name. Is there a way that these settings can persist?
    2. My matrix reports all have the same description, but point to different information, such that if I need to tweak the description in one report, I need to change it in all of them. Is there a way to store the report description in EA rather than in the document?
    3. Please incorporate sorting by more than one column.
    4. Is there a way to get the source column headings in the same row as the target column headings?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download