Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries More fatal Errors

Home Forums eaDocX queries More fatal Errors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

OK so this is not going at all well. I never thought the EA RTF generator was great but I’ve just wasted an entire day failing to get a basic element report into a document (seems to work until Generate and then returns Section – Section Failed to Generate). no explanation, nothing. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled and upgraded (which seems to have corrected the previous fatal error from previous post) so am now on 2.2.1.9.

I’ve also written emails to support (no repsonse – nada), I’ve tried to call the number on the Contact Us page 4 time, no one home, I’ve left message as requested, no response.

eadocX Support
    Participant

OK – we’re back in the office now – please send a mail to enquiries@eadocx.com with a number, and I will call you, if that’s convenient

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download