Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Multiple steroptype selection

Home Forums eaDocX queries Multiple steroptype selection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

Would like to have multiple choice on the “To Element” stereotype drop down box when in “Specify the type of relationship and target element” dialog group.

Rgds
    Tage

eadocX Support
    Participant

This is a good suggestion, but one which would have far-reaching implications inside of eaDocX.
    We introduced the capability to copy the Profile of one stereotype to another, in the last release, and it’s too late to get this into 3.4, but its a requirement which we’d love to deliver.

Thank you for considering this.

Just to clarify:

I would use it for distributing requirements between columns in a table: Say, requirements of stereotype “Product” in one column, and “Functional”, “Performance” and “Display” combined together in another.

To day I get by using conditional formatting.

Rgds
    Tage

BTW: Look forward to the profile copying feature! 🙂

eadocX Support
    Participant

Ah – you want the bit of 3.4 i’m just finishing-off: it will let you write mini-eaDocX generators using simple EA Scripts, so you can use all your imagination when creating new formatting styles. If you send an example of what you want – to enquiries@eadocx, then I’ll use it as another test case…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download