Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing custom graphics

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing custom graphics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Per Lundvald
    Participant

I am using EA version 14.1.1428 and the latest evaluation version of eaDocX (where do you see the version number of eaDocX?).
    When including Image artifacts in diagrams in my model, they are printed as black squares when generating eaDocX documents. We have out product logos modeled as Image artifacts, and are using these to represent products in diagrams, especially in documentation for external partners and customers.
    In general I am having problems including diagrams with custom graphics.
    Anybody else trying this?
    Is there a configuration option I have missed?
    I have attached an example of a diagram fragment shown in EA and shown in a Word document generated by eaDocX.

Administrator
    Participant

Interesting. Never seen this before.
    eaDocX pulls the image from EA by asking for a JPEG of the whole diagram.
    If you copy/paste the diagram image into, say, Word, does the same thing happen?

Per Lundvald
    Participant

Yes the same thing happens when I copy/paste the image to Word. I have not tried that before.

But documents generated using EA document creation works fine. Also HTML documentation from EA works fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download