Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing Diagrams that are child of

Home Forums eaDocX queries Printing Diagrams that are child of

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Boxall
    Participant

Hi,

I have a package that contains a number of (stereotyped class) and each block contains a child diagram. My profile for includes Description and Diagrams but when generated all diagrams are added in a group at the end of the section rather than with each block description.
    Any ideas why the diagrams don’t appear with their parent block?

Thanks

eadocX Support
    Participant

I’ve tried to reproduce this, but I can’t.
    Have you tried getting eaDocX to create a Quick Document from a bit of your model? This will create Profile for everything it finds, and, if there is a diagram as a child of any element, it will add those diagrams to the default profile. You can then compare that Profile with yours.
    Apart from that, I don’t quite know what to suggest.

Paul Boxall
    Participant

Fixed.
    A quick doc worked ok, but the profile looked exactly the same as mine. One difference I noticed was that the quick doc was .docx (2007+) format and mine was .doc (2003). So saved mine in the newer format and now generates OK.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Paul Boxall.
    eadocX Support
    Participant

Ah – that’s it. We stopped supporting Office 2003 a few releases ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download