Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Problem with LinkedDocuments

Home Forums eaDocX queries Problem with LinkedDocuments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fabian Knoll
    Participant

Hi,

I have use cases (Stereotype testcase) in my model. There are RTF-Documents linked to the use cases. I am trying to generate the use cases in a MS-Word file including the linked documents but the in the output there are for every use case two entries and instead of the linked document there is only an error message “Unable to insert linked document for element:” at the second entry.

In the past this works. Perhaps an update of the Enterprise-Architect and/or of the eaDocX is a problem. Now I am using the versions:

• EA: 10.0.1005
    • eaDocX: 3.4.2.1

Any ideas?

Regards
    Fabian

Mark Elson
    Participant

I had this problem and it was due to our IT department disabling RTF files in Word. Check in Word/Options/Trust Center/File Block Settings. Our IT department did this due to some zero-day attack threat that popped up a few weeks ago. It was the action recommended by Microsoft.

Fabian Knoll
    Participant

Yes create! Thats it. Thanks for your reply. Changing the file block settings in Word fixed the problem.

Regards,
    Fabian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download