Products

Home Forums eaSheets queries Relationship Attributes generated from hoop relations

Home Forums eaSheets queries Relationship Attributes generated from hoop relations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fryderyk
    Participant

From a field from an element that is in relation to an element that is in a relation (hoop) to main element I can generate in one sheet a value in column only for 1 field, each subsequent one, does not generate any value and indicates a different type of relationship then proper generated column. I have enclosed an example where I want to choice name and tag value owner attributes. The name field does not generate any value. When I want to do this separately, the system does not respond and does not create a second column for the next field.

Attachments:
    Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

As with your other requests, I need an XMI of the content of your test repository.
    From what i understand of what you are tryin to do, are you trying to edit the case when two elements are connected by a tagged value? And not by a connector?
    If that is so, then eaSheets does not support this use case.
    If you would like me to look more into this, then please send the XMI of your data.
    Thanks

Fryderyk
    Participant

I have generated column NAME from ACTOR element
    I try to generate:
    column NAME from PROCESS element (via USECASE elem*ent)
    column Tag Value OWNER from PROCESS element (via USECASE element)

There is correct relationship ACTOR [association] USECASE [dependency] PROCESS

Result:
    NAME from PROCESS value is not correct
    TV OWNER from PROCESS value is correct
    But, if I generate only NAME from PROCESS is correct value – no more fields from PROCESS
    If I have checked more fields then 2, I would get 2 columns – only one, random column have correct value.

Fryderyk
    Participant

I have enclosed XMI file.
    I can’t add the XLSX file to this forum

Fryderyk
    Participant

I have enlosed zip file with XLSX files what are example described above.

Attachments:
    Fryderyk
    Participant

ZIP file with XMI file.

Attachments:
    Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

Fixed in 1.3.5.4 I think

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download