Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Relationship Table

Home Forums eaDocX queries Relationship Table

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dries Gerryts
    Participant

I am building a relationship table for activity as follows:

Activity -> Actor Name
    Activity -> Use Case Alias
    Activity -> Use Case Name
    Activity -> Screen Alias
    Activity -> Screen Name
    Activity -> Screen -> Use Case Alias

The report generates Activity-> Screen instead Activity -> Use Case. I have checked that the profile reflects the correct relationships.

The last relationship is a “hop”. The system allows a 6th entry to be added but does not allow it to be modified. Modifying seems to be the only to get to the “Advanced” button to enable the “hop”.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Is all this appearing in the same table? If so, the idea of the Relationship table is that you define the relatiopnship once, then print stuff about what we find at the end of that relationship – several attributes of the same kind(s) of element.
    Also, in the Relationship Table page, there shouldn’t be the ‘Advanced’ button to allow multi-hop relationships.
    Are you printing several tables for each Activity ? Do you have a sample showing what you’d like to see, and what’s appearing ?

Dries Gerryts
    Participant

I attached the generated document. The idea is to show all the elements that an activity is traced to as per the diagram included. It also includes a screen shot of the profile I used.

Note that section 1.5 generates the incorrect data.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Thanks Dries – problem found, and fixed in 2.2.1.09
    Thanks

Dries Gerryts
    Participant

I tested and it is not fixed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download