Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Scaling diagrams to fit on one page

Home Forums eaDocX queries Scaling diagrams to fit on one page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Not sure if this is possible but can it be made that a diagram scales to take up what ever amount of page exists i.e. from the anchor point on the page where it is inserted to the bottom margin. The problem I’m having is that diagrams overlap the bottom margin (and the printer margin) and then disappear. While correcting this is just a bit of a pain, the problem comes when one regenerates and the diagram just goes back to how it was.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Is your diagram larger than an A4 page? If so, this is a known problem, and one for which we don’t have a solution. For these big diagrams, what do you want to see ?

Matt
    Participant

I think what is needed is, when the diagram is put into the document it honours the page size and bottom margin. If the diagram prints after a package for example, the package will be heading 1 which will start a new page, have a paragraph of description followed by a diagram which should take the rest of the page (if necessary).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download