Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Script selection dialog is empty

Home Forums eaDocX queries Script selection dialog is empty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Markus Bauer
    Participant

Hi,

I want to evaluate the eaDocX/EA scripting options, but get already stuck with the script selection dialog.
    I added the APITest script from the eaDocX examples to my test project and created a section containing a package ‘Use Case Model’. When I try to change the profile for UseCase to ‘Document using EA Script’, I don’t see any scripts in the upcoming script selection dialog:

The script is very well listed in the t_script table (t_script-content.png):

I am using eaDocX v3.9.5.0 and EA corporate edition 12.0.1215. Is it a bug in eaDocX or do I do something wrong here?

Thanks and regards
    Markus

eadocX Support
    Participant

Ah – my bad. I promoted the wrong file.
    I have added it to a new release – 3.9.5.1, now on the server. Please can you download and try it, and verify that it’s OK for you?
    Thanks
    Ian

Markus Bauer
    Participant

Hi Ian,

I tested it with 3.9.5.1 and now it seems to work fine.

Thanks and regards
    Markus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download