Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Sharing Element Profiles

Home Forums eaDocX queries Sharing Element Profiles

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joab Stieglitz
    Participant

I have slightly different document profiles for each of my customers. They all share common elements, but have unique ones as well. How do I copy an individual element profile. Such as a requirement stereotype from one document profile to another?

Adrian Support
    Participant

Hi,

In eaDocX you can save and load profiles from the File menu. This allows you to create a profile with the common elements. You cna use this as the base and then tailor versions for your different customers and save them with a descriptive name for use later. We don’t support the export of or import of single profile elements from or into a profile.

The details of what can be done within eaDocX in terms of using existing profile information is outlined in the section of user guide on “Sharing document profiles”.

The information is stored in a readable xml file – if you edit you do at your own risk 😉

I hope that helps.

Regards

eaDocX support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download