Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Structured Scenarios

Home Forums eaDocX queries Structured Scenarios

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Doug Blake
    Participant

Using the help file in Structured Scenarios it says
    “As this all a bit complicated, there is a Built-in Profile called ‘Structured Scenarios’ which you can import into your document (see Sharing Document Profiles), which has a working profile with all these already defined.”

So I wander over to Sharing Document Profiles and it says how to but not what. Where are these ‘already defined’ profiles?

eadocX Support
    Participant

If you select
    eaDocX | File | Load Document Profile,
    ..and browse to the install directory of eaDocX (usually c:program fileseadocx) then the built-in profiles are installed there.

I think the one you’re looking for is now called ‘Use Case Detail’, as it has a bit more than just Structured Scenarios.
    In v3.0, best think is to delete the ‘Link’ column, as that has been replaced, and I haven’t yet updated these built-in Profiles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download