Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Structured Specifications – The “Links” Column

Home Forums eaDocX queries Structured Specifications – The “Links” Column

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy Johnstone
    Participant

Hi People,

I’m trialling DocX at the moment and have happily created a Use Case document which contains all the elements I need.

However, I haven’t been able to find any way of generating anything except “n/a” in the links column for the Structured Scenario steps…

I’ve tried linking requirements (as realises) using the “Uses” column in the editor, and also tried adding other Use Cases via extend and include…

I’ve also linked elements of text in the Action column to other elements in the model.

So far nothing manifests in the “Links” column in the outputted document.

What should be shown in this column?

eadocX Support
    Participant

Sorry about this, but the ‘links’ attribute should have been left out of eaDocX V2 builds, as the code to create the link to the linked items was not reliable (caused EA failures!).
    This will be fixed in the forthcomming eaDocX v3, which, as an existing eaDocX customer, you’ll be entitled to a free upgrade.
    Expect a beta of v3 to be available in 5-10 days (mid May 2012) .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download