Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table captions

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table captions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Is there anyway of forcing the insert of a table caption in the same way as for diagrams – if one prints a diagram and its contents, the elements come out in a bunch of tables, none of which are identifiable apart from by their contents. If I then go in an add the caption (or put a header in), the text gets trashed when you regenerate so you end up repeating the same actions.

eadocX Support
    Participant

We didn’t include table numbering, as it’s not somewe use ourselves, but what you suggest seems very sensible. I have added it to the ‘to do’ list for the next release (this will be 3.3, as 3.2 is reserved for the new eaDocX Corporate Edition)
    I think we will make the options just the same as for figure/diagram numbering – would that be OK
    Thanks

Matt
    Participant

That would be spot on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download