Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table with name and desc of diagram elements

Home Forums eaDocX queries Table with name and desc of diagram elements

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Szymon
    Participant

Hi,

How can I create the document with the diagram and the table with name and description of each of the diagram element (box). Let’s say that I’m talking about BPMN diagram or Requirements diagram.

This feature is pretty much simple using RTF generator is EA directly but I can’t do this from EADocX.

Thanks,
    Szymon P.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Hi Szymon
    To print the contents of a diagram, just select the diagram in the eaDocX Preview, and select ‘Diagram Options’, ‘Diagram and all contents’.
    This will print both, using the formatting which is defined in the profile for the document.

Szymon
    Participant

OK, so would you please let me know which object uner tab [Prifile] I should customize to achieve aforementioned effect?

I cannto see there “Diagram” item, so should I with “Package”?

Thanks,
    Szymon P.

Szymon,

Open the Profile tab to see which elements have defined profiles. If the elements that appear in your diagram don’t have profiles defined then just select “Add Element” (button at the bottom of the Proflie tab) and set the formatting that you want for each element type and stereotype.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download