Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Tagged Value References

Home Forums eaDocX queries Tagged Value References

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Philipp Woditsch
    Participant

Hello,

i am trying to generate a partial documentation of an EA modell but got a problem with some specific cross references.
    I want to generate the documentation for a single package. This package includes provided interfaces with some tagged values. One of the tagged values is a reference to an operation of another package.
    Is there a possibility to generate the information of these operation without including the parent package into the document?
    In other words, to get access to the standard attributes of the operation in context of the provided interface which has the operation as tagged value?

Thanks

eadocX Support
    Participant

eaDocX is usually quite good at detecting when a Tagged Value is really the GUID of something else. I’ve just checked, and eaDocX tries to match these GUIDs with GUIDs for elements, attributes, methods and packages. If it finds one, it prints the Name of the ‘thing’.
    Is this what you want ?

Philipp Woditsch
    Participant

Hi, thanks, by usage of a visual basic script and the GUIDs i got access to the corresponding method.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download