Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Trial License – says not valid eaDocX license

Home Forums eaDocX queries Trial License – says not valid eaDocX license

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    willi
    Participant

It appears there is a problem with the trial install kit – I emailed them and they gave me a temp license key

hi-
    I downloaded the trial, but when I attempt to run it in EA it tells me, “You do not have a valid eaDocX Licence. Please visit eaDocX.com to purchanse a licence.” (that is how licence is spelled in the error message)

I just downloaded the Trial a few minutes ago, so not sure why it isn’t working.

I also just noticed that in the license info screen, the Evaluation license status says I’ve “Currently used ____ days, out of an evaluation period of _____ days”. There is no information about the number of days used or available

thanks,
    Willi

Diane Gallagher
    Participant

I’m facing the same situation, just downloaded the trial and at first it looked ok, but the moment I tried to create a new word doc I got the “You do not have a valid eaDocX Licence. Please visit eaDocX.com to purchanse a licence.”

Verified the license info and got the same “Currently used ____ days, out of an evaluation period of _____ days” message without any information.

Will you mentioned you email the eaDocx team, I’m trying to find the right email account but with not success, can you share that address?

Thanks in advance!

eadocX Support
    Participant

We have an issue at the moment with some installations of the Trial system.
    In 3.3 we moved to using the same approach as EA – separate executables for the Trial and Production (paid for) versions.
    ..but something seems to be affecting SOME installs.
    If this is you, we’re really sorry, but just email enquiries@eadocx.com, and we’ll send you a licence which will work.
    In the meantime, we’re looking into the problem.
    When you send the request, please can you tell us as much about your OS, Office version etc as possible: we think this is a Windows/Office environment problem, possibly connected with the saving of settings on your machine, which we’re finding it hard to reproduce.
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download