Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Unable to download latest version of eaDocX

Home Forums eaDocX queries Unable to download latest version of eaDocX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mary Louise Hagan
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to download the latest version of eaDocX and it does not work. I go to Downloads>Customer Downloads and click on the download button for the msi, but I get prompted to login when I am already logged in and it recognizes that I am logged in (see attach screenshot).

Please help.

Thank you.

eadocX Support
    Participant

That’s because you are not a registered CUSTOMER – you just have a registration for the website, which means you can download the trial, but not the paid-for version.

Ken Norcross
    Participant

We recently (end of August) renewed 4 out of 6 licenses, but this website says that our support has expired when I try to download the latest version.

With a support renewal would we have gotten new license keys?

Our purchase model ends up creating a few levels between myself (the end user) and the people who actually purchase the renewal, so they may have received new keys without me knowing. DO I need to use new license keys with a support renewal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download