Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Version 3.01 for Oracle

Home Forums eaDocX queries Version 3.01 for Oracle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hi, I noticed that the latest post to the Downloads area was a fix for SQLServer users. Any idea on timescales for Oracle users – I tried to use the beta version but its so broken I’ve had to go back to 2.2.10 but the playing I had the opportunity to do looks really useful.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Oh – I thought I was fixing on Oracle – I’m certainly testing (most) stuff on Oracle now. Which bits don’t work ?

Matt
    Participant

Hmmm – quite a lot in my environment, starting with the Generate Profile from Model which was producing EA object not found type errors and then some of the stereotype selection drop downs were empty (creating a new stereotype for Class for example) and some spurious results with the formatting of tables. sorry to be a bit vague but I’ve just reinstalled the previous version so can’t check at the moment. Once I’ve got some current docs out I’ll upgrade again and give it a proper go.

eadocX Support
    Participant

OK – I’ll look again a the SQL. I seem to be doing a balancing act, trying to use the same SQL for Access, SQLServer and Oracle. I’m wondering if it’s even possible.

Matt
    Participant

It’s been a while since I wrote serious SQL code but my recollection was that PLSQL and Transact SQL were quite different.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download