Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Word style lists not populating

Home Forums eaDocX queries Word style lists not populating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Campbell
    Participant

Hi

I am trying to update the word style within my matrix report from Normal to No Spacing, but when I click the dropdown there are no other options (see attached)? I have set up all the styles in the Word Document and I can manually update them from within the Word winodw, but not from Settings. Also in the matrix report settings, I am unable to see the Word Table Styles (see attached).

Please can you help.

eadocX Support
    Participant

In both cases, there is a ‘refresh’ button on the form, which will refresh the Word styles. If you press this, then you will, after a short delay, get the latest set of styles.
    We do this because getting a complete list of styles from Word can take several seconds – that’s just the Word API – and because the list does not change very often, we cache the results. That’s why the ‘refresh’ button is needed.
    When we update the UI later in V5, we will try to make the ‘refresh’ more obvious.
    Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download