Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Personal Folder does not save in Application Settings > Document Management Reply To: Personal Folder does not save in Application Settings > Document Management

Home Forums eaDocX queries Personal Folder does not save in Application Settings > Document Management Reply To: Personal Folder does not save in Application Settings > Document Management

Stephen Hathaway
Participant

Hi Ian
I have downloaded v5.0.5.9. and the Personal Folder now saves ok but I still have an issue.
We save all our documents on a shared mapped drive and that is the location that I am storing as my Personal Folder.
However, when I attempt to open a document, I get an error:-
“Cannot find file”
The document C:\Users\My Name\AppData\Roaming\eaDocX\Document Name cannot be found.
(I tried adding the mapped drive to the ‘Location for Word Templates’ but still get the error).
Steve

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download