Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cross references in eaDocX Reply To: Cross references in eaDocX

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cross references in eaDocX Reply To: Cross references in eaDocX

Marie Due
Participant

Hi Ian
I tried to make a small part of the model for you as you want.
I deleted some packages, the document is generated sometimes and I get the above error some other times (I can send it (9MB in rar file).
After that I deleted some other packages and when the model is small, I can generate a quick document each time.
the point is that, deleted packets have connections to the desired BP, and removing their causes certain activities to be removed from the process.
Because of this, unfortunately I can not create your XMI file.
Also in case the model is very large without deletion, we will get the attached error from the same process that I sent to you.
Does the software have a complete log file that has a complete error description so I can send it to you.

Attachments:

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download