Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I put SQL query results in my document? Re: How do I put SQL query results in my document?

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I put SQL query results in my document? Re: How do I put SQL query results in my document?

Vinicius Sobral
Participant

In my case I have tried both simple queries (only one table) and using joint also (this would probably be the query I would use in my reports, but the result is always columns from one table only)

The thing with EAdocX is:
Since I want to report the same element differently in, for instance, 2 sections in the same document (I have also posted a feature suggestion about this issue), I need an Element report section. Unfortunately, the elements selection in this report does not fit my needs. This would be solved by the SQL queries, but as already said, it does not work as expected.

Best regards.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download