Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cross-reference to EA element linked documents Re: Cross-reference to EA element linked documents

Home Forums eaDocX queries Cross-reference to EA element linked documents Re: Cross-reference to EA element linked documents

Mark Elson
Participant

That was it – and working now. Thank you.

Two more questions now though:

1) I seem to get the border around the diagram in the Word output even though I have unset show border for this diagram. I’d want borders and the accompanying title box in the output for genuine UML/SysML diagrams but not for these sort of charts. The charts end up being too small. Is it possible to inhibit the border and title box in the Word output? The title box is superfluous as we have the caption.

2) is there anyway of getting the hyperlink to diagram “figure n” substituted in the text? E.g. might have see figure below in the text but gets converted to see Figure n in Word.

Mark

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download