Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Error message when trying to create/open document Exception 0x800706BA when create/open document

Home Forums eaDocX queries Error message when trying to create/open document Exception 0x800706BA when create/open document

Neil harrison
Participant

Sorry this is a follow on from the above.

I was using EA Docs trail version for a couple of days but after the IT people roiled out Office 365 and its associated Skype for business and the one drive blah it stopped working and gave me the error above.

The thread above
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21992629

has indicated that it is indeed associated with the Skype for business installation.

My strategy is to get the IT people to remove Skype and see if EA Docx works. If it does then I hope when we re-install Skype then we monitor the MS office gubbins to make sure it doesn’t mess things up again. (it is all described in the IBM thread)

I’ll let you know how I get on.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Neil harrison. Reason: error

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download