Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries 2 hops work but 1 hop does not?

Home Forums eaDocX queries 2 hops work but 1 hop does not?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    eadocX Support
    Participant

Sorry, but I’ve been a bit lazy in keeping the Release Notes section of the website updated. (https://store.eadocx.com/blog/437-latest-release-notes) I’ll fix that now, so that it will always contain list of the fixes in each release.

Ken Norcross
    Participant

Thanks got the update installed and tested, linking to packages in a cross reference report is working.

Ken Norcross
    Participant

Sorry to report but this does not work all of the time.

I have reports where the linkage to Packages works for some but not all of the packages in the report.

I have tried narrowing down the difference between a working example and a failing example, but I do not notice anything yet.

To get the table of contents the way I want it I have set the report heading level to 0. This way the Package name comes out in the TOC as a first level item.

One thing I noticed in the Word output is that for a Package where the link works, I see two bookmarks in the word document. One that starts with _TOC and one that start with BK_.

For the Packages where the link does not work, I only see one bookmark in the Word output, just the one that starts with _TOC. So as far as I can tell there actually is no bookmark to link to. When you click on the link in the document you end up at the top of the document.

Ken Norcross
    Participant

When I set heading level back to 1 in the Package Cross Reference report, all links in my test document work.

When I set heading level to 0, some links work, some don’t as described above.

Ken Norcross
    Participant

I should add I am using V3.4.0.3

eadocX Support
    Participant

Can you send me a sanitised example?

Ken Norcross
    Participant

Example sent to Ian via email.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download