Products

Home Forums eaSheets queries Import to EA form excel containing a column with a relationship Reply To: Import to EA form excel containing a column with a relationship

Home Forums eaSheets queries Import to EA form excel containing a column with a relationship Reply To: Import to EA form excel containing a column with a relationship

Ian Mitchell
Keymaster

Thanks – I also need the XMI of your model example – I think there are tagged values and other data which I can not reproduce.
Also, how did you create the sheet on page 1? I assume you added some of the columns. Which ones did you choose?
Always better to include an XMI, then I know we are both working with exactly the same data. Also include the Excel versions of any sheets you created.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download