Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen

Home Forums eaDocX queries Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen Document Versions Removed Following Multi-Doc Gen

Jason Blewitt
Participant

I haven’t attempted to redo the documents yet as I was hoping for a way to restore the links.
I’ll work through getting a couple back in this morning between my regular work and see if I can replicate the problem.
There were no other documents open at the time so I do wonder if it was an access issue.
I have full admin rights to the model and the database it is stored in so unlikely to be a permission issue, wonder if it could be something to do with access to the shared drive where the documents are stored momentarily dropping.
Will see what happens and get back to you.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download