Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocx Compatibility with MSExcel 2007and Windows7 Re: eaDocx Compatibility with MSExcel 2007and Windows7

Home Forums eaDocX queries eaDocx Compatibility with MSExcel 2007and Windows7 Re: eaDocx Compatibility with MSExcel 2007and Windows7

Sudhakar
Participant

Hi,

I have some points to check

1. When i am trying to copy the contents Notes of any elements into eaXL i am getting the HTML tags like
example:Main Features:
How we can change this.

2. If have 10 elements(Components) and i have added two new tagged values. But i have provided values corresponding to 4 elements in newly added tagged value column. The tagged values(both name and value) will be updated only in 4 elements.
Others will not have even tagged names.
Expected: all the 10 elements must be updated with new tagged name and values. If no value then add tagged name without any value.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download