Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Class requirements don’t appear in document

Home Forums eaDocX queries Class requirements don’t appear in document

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Lucas
    Participant

Hi

I am attempting to generate a simple design document from a model and comparing the generated documents with those created using the EA RTF document generator. The simple design document needs to display class diagrams and the description and requirements fields for each class. I have managed to do this fairly easily with an EA RTF template but using eaDocX I can’t generate any requirements in the document, just a header. I’m clearly doing something wrong, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Lucas
    Participant

I think I have answered my own question! :blush:

I’m using the trial licence at the moment to get a better understanding of what eaDocX can offer and slowly figuring out what to do. I’m not entirely sure why it wasn’t working using one of the predefined profiles but starting with a blank profile and adding in exactly what I need has worked.

eadocX Support
    Participant

well done!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download