Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries clear word doc to use in a different repository

Home Forums eaDocX queries clear word doc to use in a different repository

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guillaume Finance
    Participant

Hi,

I have a Word template that I used to generate documents from an EA project.
    I’d like to reuse this template for a new EA project, however eaDocX detects that this word doc comes from a different repository.
    I tried to find the project ID + connection string in the Word properties without any luck.

Any hint on clearing the word doc?

Thanks

eadocX Support
    Participant

When eaDocX warns you about the change of repository, there is an option to continue.
    This is so that if, for example, you have moved some EA stuff from one repository to a new one, then your document will be OK, even though the repository has changed – the new stuff will be in the new repository.
    The check is simply to warn you that you MAY be about to make a mistake.

Guillaume Finance
    Participant

thanks. I confirm that once I’ve acknowledged the warning and saved the doc in the new repository, any subsequent access no longer leads to the warning message.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download