Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Customised Style for the Package Name – possible?

Home Forums eaDocX queries Customised Style for the Package Name – possible?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Szymon
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot find a place where I could set my own word style to be used for the package name. Simply, eadocx uses alwyas built-in Heading 1 style (“help” says that). So this only way for a while is to update built-in word style.

Is there a way to set in eaDocX my own word style for the package name (not description)?

Thanks,
    Szymon P.

eadocX Support
    Participant

Please see heading overrides in the help. You can override this setting with your own style.

Szymon
    Participant

Dump from help:

Heading Levels
    Word documents (in US/UK English, and possibly in other national languages) come with a built-in set of Paragraph styles called Heading 1, Heading 2 up to Heading 9.

eaDocX will automatically use these when creating your document, but if you want to use heading levels 7 8 or 9, you need to do a little more work. (This is because the interface into Word doesn’t understand headings above 6).

You can define you own Heading Styles for headings 7,8 and 9, and link them into eaDocX using the Inline Settings.

This denotes that there is no way to override H1, H2 and H3 directly from eaDocX.
    Please advice.

eadocX Support
    Participant

See eaDocX / Options and Settings / Options for this document / General / Overrides to Word Heading styles.
    There is also a link at the bottom of the help page you quote here, which takes to another page which explains all about this. 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download