Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Diagram description

Home Forums eaDocX queries Diagram description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Piotr
    Participant

Hello, In version 1.3.5.3, for the model and template document, there is an error in generating the caption under the picture presenting the class diagram.

In the template -> Figure 1: 3.1.1.1. Notification of PP characteristic change In the version after generation, this caption is missing.

The problem occurs when opening the ZIK Group 3 template.v2.9.0 document -> clicking on Generate -> standard. Example in ZIK Group 4 short after generation v2.9.0 (1).

However, after clicking on “expand” (graphics 1 and 2) and going through the Generate -> standard process again, the caption under the picture is generated correctly. Example in ZIK Group 4 short after generation v2.9.0 (2).

I am adding a .qea file with the model and the base document (correctly mapped elements named ZIK Group 4 short template.v2.9.0).

Unfortunately, I can’t attach the model file (it’s necessary to diagnose the error) as an attachment, so I’m sending a link to WeTransfer.
    https://we.tl/t-mpk7sXMW2W

Ian Mitchell
    Keymaster

I have looked at your examples (thanks) and I don’t understand where the issue is.
    When I re-generate your document (the ‘Short template..) one, I see a caption under the diagram, as expected.
    What are you expecting?
    Note: the ‘Preview’ tree view in eaDocX is designed to give you and idea of what your document will probably look like. It will not be 100% the same as the final document, because all kinds of information are left out from the tree view, so that it’s easy to understand. It’s mostly there to see where you have excluded items, and as way to see the overall document structure.
    Please cn you provide a simple document which shows the problem (your ZIP file has 3) which show where the problem is.

Piotr
    Participant

Hi,
    In version 1.3.6.0, captions are generated under the diagrams, but the problem now is that in case more than one image with a diagram appears, the numbering of Figure 1 starts from the second image, under the first one the caption is not generated.

I am attaching a link with screenshots and sample documents (in the version with one diagram and a longer one with several diagrams in the document).

https://we.tl/t-VFZIthp7Zw

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download