Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Generate mails from inside collaboration edition

Home Forums eaDocX queries Generate mails from inside collaboration edition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jan Warrot
    Participant

Hi there,

A nice addition for me would be the possibility to automatically generate a mail to all different reviewers that are connected to a document.

Today, i need to manually genereate a mail in outlook, generate a personal link in eaDocX and then copy/paste it inside outlook. I have to do this per user. I have approximatly 8 approvers per document…

So, automatic generation of all mails to all these users would same me -and i presume not only myself- a lot of time and effort.

Regards,
    Jan Warrot

eadocX Support
    Participant

Hi Jan,
    This was a feature which got dropped from the launched Collaboration Edition product, but we have a prototype of it working, and we plan to add it back into the product ASAP.
    We have a choice, however, and would welcome your views:
    – make it a feature which is called from your client machine, to your local machine’s email API
    OR
    – make a further integration from your Web Server to an email-sender. This makes the web server installation a little more complicated, but will enable some other stuff which we have planned.

Do you have a preference ?

Jan Warrot
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the information; i’m looking forward to have this functionality.
    I would prefer then sending the mails from the web server.
    Regards, Jan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download