Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Generate table with information from sub-packages

Home Forums eaDocX queries Generate table with information from sub-packages

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Markus Bauer
    Participant

Hi,

in our model, each sequence diagram is based on/realizes one or more tasks, which derived from user stories. The diagrams (each within a separate package) are grouped in feature related packages.
    The documentation shall now look like:

– Feature package

1. Header and description
    2. Overview table containing all implemented tasks and the corresponding user stories from the sub-packages (list of all entries from 3.3.)
    3. Sub-packages containing the diagrams
      1. Header and description

2. Diagram
      3. Table showing the implemented tasks and their corresponding user stories

[/li]
      [/ol]
      The sub-packages are assigned to the implemented tasks by a Realization connector, and also the relationship between tasks and user stories is done by a Realization connector (tasks and user stories are represented by simple stereotyped objects in the model).

With that approach, I could use the Multi-Hop relationship to get the tables in 3.3., but I don’t know what to do to get the overview in the parent chapter (2.).
      Can anybody give a hint how to realize that? I am not bound to the approach I described above (model structure, relationships), only the diagrams must remain in the feature package somehow.

Thanks and regards
      Markus

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download