Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries Glossary not showing results.

Home Forums eaDocX queries Glossary not showing results.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonas Torfs
    Participant

I have a problem with the glossary function in eaDocX, when I try to add the glossary there are no items showing up.

There are items in the glossary (in EA) and the document also contains those items, so normally there should be something in the glossary.

Can anyone maybe think of something that could cause this, or encounterd this before?

Thank you in advance.

Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

Have you tried generating the glossary section by itself, after generating the whole document?

Jonas Torfs
    Participant

Yes, I tried that and then it says “No element of type: Project Glossary in this repository.” but I just added the project glossary via “Insert – Project glossary” with eaDocX

Phillip Khaiat
    Participant

Have you also added any entries using the Project | Glossary (Alt-2) option?

Jonas Torfs
    Participant

Hey,

Yes there are items in the glossary and the items in there are also being used in the document.

Gr,

Marco Wielpuetz
    Participant

I had the same error. Only with a “Full” Generate Document the complete glossary appeared.

eadocX Support
    Participant

The glossary can only be generated on a ‘full’ generate of the document.

Jonas Torfs
    Participant

Yes I tried that but it still doesn’t work, I also emailed with someone from EaDocx and he also couldn’t find anything wrong so I guess it just won’t work. 🙂 But I managed to export the glossary using the EA documents so I could copy/paste the glossary and that works.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download