Products

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I get the latest upgrade?

Home Forums eaDocX queries How do I get the latest upgrade?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Heather Wallace
    Participant

As a Corporate Edition license key user I want the latest version. But the downloads page version is now called eaDocX Trial 3.3.1.1.msi Is there a separate download for customers, or do I use the “Trial” application with my license key? (My license key is registered to our purchaser, who I would rather not bother about upgrades.)

Adrian Support
    Participant

Hi
    If you go to the Customer downloads page – there is a link to the current version towards the bottom of the page with the link name of “eaDocX Full 3.3.1.1.msi”

Screenshot attached.

Hope that helps.

eaDocX support

Heather Wallace
    Participant

Thanks, at least that shows me that I am seeing a different set of options. (Customer downloads isn’t available to me.) :unsure:

I’ll try to contact the purchaser. Is there a mechanism for a specific license key to be removed from his account and placed on my own account, so that the process is seamless in future?

Adrian Support
    Participant

Hi,

I believe all you need to do go onto the site and register (go to the Login/Logout link at top of page and you will see a register link in the pop-up). When you have the account set up you will then be able to login and see the customer download option.

Let me know if you have further problems.

Regards

Heather Wallace
    Participant

I am registered, but when I try to add my license key to achieve customer status, I am told the key is registered to another user. Therefore I am stuck with the basic options which do not include the customer downloads screen. When I look at the license info via EA I can see this is registered to Ian Marshall, who I believe purchased the software for our project for several users. I’m trying to get in touch but with no success.

Kinda stuck for the moment.

The more I read the forum entries the more keen I am to get my hands on 3.3. B)

Heather

Adrian Support
    Participant

Hi Heather,

Handn’t though about that – can you drop me an email and I can then respond privately rather than on our public forum with the way forward.

Thanks

Adrian

eaDocX Support

Hi

If you can’t see the “Customer Downloads” sub menu when you are logged in, it means that the website doesn’t know that you are a real customer! There’s an FAQ article ”I’m a customer. Where’s my eaDocX code download?” that explains how to fix that.

Please take a look and follow the instructions there.

(NB it doesn’t matter what name you see when you start eaDocX and check the licence information user details. That name is set as the name of the person who bought the key but is independent of your customer status for getting hold of updates/support etc. The ‘Master’ information for customer status is on your account in the website backend systems.)

Thanks
    Jackie

Heather Wallace
    Participant

Thanks Jackie. Ian sorted this out for me last week (the system wouldn’t accept my license key when I tried – said it was already registered to another user). I now have access to the Customer Downloads area, and have 3.3. installed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare licence prices

Choose the licence that’s right for you and your team

Prices

Download a free trial

Download eaTeamWorks today for several free for life features, plus no obligation, 30-day trials of all the products: eaDocX, ea Revision Manager, eaSheets, Model Expert and PortfolioManager. Discover for yourself why we sell the world’s best-selling Enterprise Architect extension.

Download